- We are well-trained. Most acupuncturists in U.S.A had 3 years training in America. Some physicians and chiropractors start to do acupuncture after only a few months of training. The acupuncturists at New Realm have 5 years of university training in China plus apprenticeships with world famous acupuncturists: Prof. Yang Jie Bing, Huang Xian Ming, and Chen Chao Zu. We provide the most authentic Chinese acupuncture in Ohio. We are good at what we do.
- We care about you from deep in our hearts. We care about you and your health. We use our time and hearts to get to know you and to provide the best treatment for you. We are dedicated to balancing your whole body and improving both your physical and mental health.
No. Again, acupuncture is natural, safe, and does not have side effects.
No. Acupuncture is natural and safe. It will not interfere with any other treatments or medications.
No. Acupuncture is not a placebo. It is a formal treatment that has been proven effective through thousands of years of practice. For instance, acupuncture is effective for pets too. How could pets possibly know what a placebo is?
It varies. Everybody has different constitution. Most people may feel improvement after 4 to 6 visits.
Every single needle we use will be brand new, sterilized, and disposable needle.
You could claim acupuncture treatments to your flexible spending account/health saving account (ask your accountant or human resource department) to save your tax. We also have 10-visits package for $550.
OSU has full coverage for its’ employees and students. Most other insurance companies do not cover yet. However, they may have special policies that cover acupuncture. Please ask your own agent to see if your policy covers or not. We will give you the receipt with all the codes and information. If your policy covers acupuncture, you could just mail the receipt to your insurance and get your reimbursement.
Initial visit is $85 for one hour (including consultation and treatment). Following visits are $65 for 40 to 50 minute sessions.
A partial list includes:
- Musculoskeletal: Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel, Back Pain, Knee Pain, Sciatica Foot Pain, Sports Injuries
- Neurological/Nervous System: Headache, Insomnia, Stress Disorders, Bell’s Palsy, Hyper/Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure
- Gynecological: Fertility (Male/Female), Menstrual Pain, PMS, Menopause, Cysts
- Respiratory: Asthma, Cough, Sore Throat, Sinus, Other Diverse Allergies
- Gastrointestinal: Constipation, Diarrhea, Acid Reflux, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Poor Digestion
- Others: Heart Disorders, High/Low Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue, Men’s Health Issues, Addiction, Accident Related Injuries, Anxiety & Depression. Please email or call 614-264-1086 for other conditions.
Acupuncture, moxibustion, acupressure, and cupping.
No. We use very small needles that have fine points. You may feel pressure but not pain. In fact, most people fell comfortable and relaxed during acupuncture treatment.